
#16. My father has been going to the same area for moose hunting since the 1970's. Its a great area with little traffic. I started hunting there with my father and his friends about 2001 or 2002. I just love the area, I won't tell where it is, but its great! I look forward to it every year. The mountains and the cool crisp clean air are amazing. I love that it gets really cold at night, usually freezing, I like sitting out by the fire and shooting the shit then crawling into my tent into my nice warm sleeping bag. I'm not a morning person, so they don't bother me in the morning and I sleep an hour or so past everyone. My husband is a big hunter and I wanted to take him there, so I talked my mother in law into watching our 1 year old and off we went. We had a great time, I can't wait to go back!
No comments:
Post a Comment